22nd December 2006
SKYLIFE has released version 2.40 of SampleRobot, announced the release of WaveRobot, and launched a 10-day-10%-Off promotion for SampleRobot.
10 Days - 10% Off Deal
Until 30th December, 2006 it is possible to purchase all SampleRobot products in the SKYLIFE online shop with a 10% off discount. The following products are available:
- SampleRobot $299 [instead of $329].
- SampleRobot Essentials $102.46 [instead of $112.70].
- SampleRobot Essentials + WaveRobot $153.17 [instead of $168.48].
- SampleRobot Upgrades [10% special rebate].
SampleRobot v2.40 is now available, offering the following new Functions:
- Auto-Loop for all: By using this function you can apply optimum loop settings intelligently from one sample to all other samples of a Multi-Sample or of a Project. This a batch operation for Auto-Loop processes.
- Auto-Note for all: This is a batch operation to truncate silence from all samples of a Multi-Sample or of a Project at the same time.
- Tempo-based and beat-based marker editing: When editing loop markers, now you have a tempo and beat reference. You can see beat or tempo changing in real time when you move the markers.
- Wusikstation SND Format Export: Users of Wusikstation can now easily create content directly in SampleRobot and SampleRobot Essentials.
- Tool Tips: From now on function descriptions, tips and operation instructions can be displayed when moving the mouse pointer over buttons and other areas of SampleRobot's and SampleRobot Essentials' graphical user interface.
- Key-Samples Rearrangement: Now it is possible to move, copy and swap samples on the Virtual Keyboard of SampleRobot and SampleRobot Essentials simply with a drag&drop operation.
- Remove Audio after Loop-Out: This option has been added to all export format dialogs. It helps to keep sample sizes small on your hard drive and also to save performance when loading Multi-Samples into your software sampler. When active, this function chops off all audio after the loop. This material would not be played in most cases anyway.
- WaveRobot Waveform Zoom: The maximum Y-axis waveform zoom has been increased by factor 20 allowing precise "microscopic" waveform edits.
- Selectable Skins: The appearance of SampleRobot's and SampleRobot Essentials' graphical user interface can now be modified by the user. At the moment there are 2 different skins available.
- Optimized ASIO support: New features have been added to SampleRobot's and SampleRobot Essentials' audio engine to extend the support for various audio interfaces.
- Render Loop only: This function is designed to export only the loops of samples (including crossfade rendering), for example to use them in Ableton's Live.
- Clean Selected Project / Clean selected Multi-Sample: With the help of this operation you can free disc space by erasing samples that are either not selected or that are located outside the keyboard range.
- Many more Improvements.
WaveRobot is a new stand-alone software solution for audio loop editing combining all the sophisticated loop editing features from SampleRobot in a single program. It includes many automatic functions to achieve good, smooth, loop results and is also equipped with other audio editing functions such as automatic silence truncation and crossfade rendering.
- Auto-Loop recognition and loop editing for wave files (incl. loop search and pattern markers for optimum results).
- Alternative Auto-Loop search results are directly accessible.
- Tempo-based and beat-based loop marker editing.
- Automatic functions for truncating silence at the beginning and at the end of the waveform.
- Comfortable editing: Fully scalable and zoomable editor window.
- Fast waveform zooming and marker editing (even during playback).
- Graphical overlay of stereo left and right waveforms in realtime.
- Autogain crossfades for optimum crossfade loops without volume-change during crossfade.
- Supports crossfade loops, forward-backward loops and combinations.
- Intelligent zero-crossing functions.
- WAV drag&drop functionality.
- Audio format: WAV up to 24 Bit, 192 kHz.
- ASIO 2.1 and Windows WDM/MME compatible.
- Loop/Crossfade/Release-Sample rendering.
- Batch processing capabilities in conjunction with SampleRobot Version 2 and SampleRobot Essentials (Auto-Note, Auto-Loop).
WaveRobot is available for Windows XP and costs $55.78 (Download version).
28 Aug 2012 SKYLIFE updates WaveRobot to v4.19
21 Aug 2012 SKYLIFE announces SampleRobot 4 Pro for Mac OS X
13 Feb 2008 SKYLIFE announces SampleRobot 3 Pre-Order
06 Feb 2006 SKYLIFE SampleRobot Box shipping worldwide
27 Nov 2005 SKYLIFE releases SampleRobot v1.5.3
27 Oct 2005 SKYLIFE releases SampleRobot v1.5
27 Jul 2005 SampleRobot v1.3.2 demo now available