SKYLIFE has released an update for their auto-sampling software SampleRobot Pro. It includes unique functions like a supersize WaveRobot sample editing window and enhanced support for up to 128 velocity layers per Project.
New features of version 4.8:
- Support for up to 128 velocity layers in a single Project.
- Enhanced velocity auto-mapping for all multi-sample export formats.
- Supersize WaveRobot window for screen resolutions up to 3200x2000 pixels.
- Advanced audio transient recognition for elimination of silence at sample start.
- Improved Mac OS X framework, compatible with OS 10.10 Yosemite.
- Optimized activation process.
- Includes 5 new skins and color schemes.
- Includes 4 additional Premium Multisample Banks in SF2 format: AMBIENTE, NEURONIC, ELEKTRON and NOIZCUTZ.
- Various optimizations in respect to graphical user interface and functionality.
- Comes with free upgrade token to version 5 of SampleRobot Pro for all new customers.
- Includes 4 cross-platform installation licenses.
Price: $ 349 / € 249 / £ 219 (free for all users of SampleRobot 4 Pro) from the SKYLIFE Store.
This version 4.8 upgrade is free of charge for all users of SampleRobot 4 Pro. Furthermore new customers will receive a free upgrade token to version 5 of SampleRobot Pro, to be released in 2015/Q01.