SKYLIFE releases a new SampleRobot product that offers full support for Korg's digital sample sequencer Volca Sample.
SampleRobot Volca-X contains all features needed to auto-record, manage, convert, edit and dump custom samples. Users can play their plug-in sounds on their Volca Sample, they can sample vintage drum machines automatically, slice all-in-one files, store all sample banks on hard disk, rearrange sample slots and use the stereo export options to mock stereo sample playback on the Volca Sample.
There are two versions of SampleRobot Volca-X available. One contains the sophisticated sample and loop editor WaveRobot. The WaveRobot window can be used in supersize mode for sample display resolution up to 3200 x 2000 pixels. WaveRobot can find matching loops automatically and has an adaptive transient recognition system on-board that analyses the background noise of the samples for precise sample start and end points.
Working with WaveRobot has the additional advantage that sample editing is made by changing markers instead of destructively truncating or fading the sound. So the users can always go back and have their original samples untouched. Furthermore they can use the backward-forward loop with two crossfades to create completely new sounds.
New features of SampleRobot Volca-X:
- Dumping up to 100 samples at once to Volca Sample.
- Support for multiple bit and sampling resolutions.
- Automatic high quality resampling for Volca Sample.
- Saving sample banks as Projects.
- Sample bank function: Erase.
- Sample bank function: Restore factory samples.
- Importing multiple wave files at once.
- Slicing "all-in-one" files.
- Sample size calculation and progress display.
- Flexible stereo-mono rendering.
- Different loop export modes.
- WaveRobot editor available as option.
Benefits of SampleRobot (abiding by relevant copyright laws and license agreements) :
- Build your own sample instruments easily.
- Create digital copies of your favorite instruments and sounds fast.
- Turn virtual instruments and complex sound layers into multi-samples.
- Play in other studios or on stage without carrying additional keyboards / sound expanders.
- Perform laptop-based sounds on stage without laptop by using a hardware sample player.
- Shape optimum loops for loop-based arrangements.
- Build and sell/share your own sample libraries.
- Have all your sound hardware on your hard disk and travel with your laptop.
- Buy used gear and resell it after automatic sampling.
- Use all your software instruments cross-platform and independently from specific operation systems.
- Play monophonic instruments polyphonically.
- Have total recall and editing capabilities for all instruments in every session.
- Fast sampling process.
- Fully automated workflow.
- Sample export for Korg Volca Sample incl. many export options.
- Intuitive Project assistant.
- Sophisticated auto-loop processing, transient recognition and sample editing.
- Many loop and crossfade types including auto-gain crossfades.
- Over 800 MB premium multi-samples taken from classic synthesizers included.
- Mac: Apple Mac Intel, OS 10.6.4 or higher. SampleRobot Mac OS X installation is based on Wine framework.
- PC: Windows 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP.
Find out more at www.samplerobot.com