SKYLIFE has released a comprehensive update for SampleRobot Multi-X making it compatible with the latest Mac OS El Capitan and Windows 10.
SampleRobot 5 Multi-X is a reasonably-priced version in the SampleRobot product lineup. It contains the latest auto-sampling algorithms and comes with a bunch of new sample export formats. Multi-X stands for multi-export and offers all multi-sample export formats from SampleRobot 5 Pro.
The loop and transient editor WaveRobot can be fully integrated as an option.
SampleRobot 5 Multi-X new features:
- AIFF import and export.
- Korg Volca Sample export.
- Korg microSAMPLER export.
- Korg Kronos/Oasys/Triton KSC, KMP, KSF export.
- Teenage Engineering OP-1 export.
- Project export for sharing and backup purposes.
- New mapping and loop options for multiple import of WAV and AIFF files.
- Projects with up to 128 velocity layers.
- New premium multisamples in Soundfont2 format.
- WaveRobot as an option (supersize sample window up to 3200 x 2000 pixels).
- Optimized graphical user interface.
- Compatible with Mac OS El Capitan and Windows 10.
- Includes 4 cross-platform licenses.
Price (from the SKYLIFE Store):
- SampleRobot 5 Multi-X: 129$ / 99€ / 85£.
- SampleRobot 5 Multi-X + WaveRobot: 199$ / 149€ / 129£.
More information regarding product specifications and differences can be found here.