SKYLIFE has updated SampleRobot, SampleRobot Essentials and WaveRobot to version 3.08.
New Features and Improvements:
- Waveformat extensible support: It is now possible to drag&drop audio files in waveformat extensible into SampleRobot and WaveRobot. Loop markers, sample names and root keys (embedded or from file name) are recognized during import.
- Updated ASIO integration: SampleRobot and WaveRobot now support the ASIO V2.2 standard which improves the communication with some audio interfaces. Furthermore the stability was optimized when using several audio interfaces with different ASIO drivers on one system.
- Optimized Export: In SampleRobot and SampleRobot Essentials you can now export projects that are not fully recorded. This makes testing of multi-samples in a software sampler environment a lot easier.
- New driver cleanup services: When closing and opening different audio drivers shortly after another, under special circumstances this could affect the audio performance of some interfaces. Due to the new cleanup services those issues do not occur any longer. Furthermore a special cleanup log is written to hard disc offering debugging options in the future.
- Save Preferences to Disk: Now you can save all settings manually to disk including MIDI and Audio setup, multi-sample setup and GUI / Zoom settings.
- MIDI Monitor filter: Real time MIDI messages (like "timing clock") are filtered automatically in the MIDI monitor so that other messages can easily be identified.
- Updated program activation dialogue: Since the SKYLIFE server has moved to another location is was necessary to adapt all dedicated internet links for program activation.
- Default Autoload samples into Note/Loop/Release-Editor and WaveRobot: This important function to see the waveforms of all samples in a multi-sample just by rolling with the mouse pointer over the dedicated keys is now activated by default. Furthermore at the same time all dedicated sample information like length and loop behavior is displayed in an overlay window. For each key-sample individual zoom settings are stored.
- Demo versions: Several new graphical screens and also new internet links have been included in all demo versions. Furthermore all restrictions of the demo versions are displayed during program start.
- General improvements of the graphical user interface.
28 Aug 2012 SKYLIFE updates WaveRobot to v4.19
21 Aug 2012 SKYLIFE announces SampleRobot 4 Pro for Mac OS X
13 Feb 2008 SKYLIFE announces SampleRobot 3 Pre-Order
06 Feb 2006 SKYLIFE SampleRobot Box shipping worldwide
27 Nov 2005 SKYLIFE releases SampleRobot v1.5.3
27 Oct 2005 SKYLIFE releases SampleRobot v1.5
27 Jul 2005 SampleRobot v1.3.2 demo now available