Slate Digital has released updates for the Virtual Console Collection (v1.06) and Trigger (v1.65).
The Trigger version 1.65 update is available for all users of Trigger EX and Trigger Platinum. With this update, you can capture MIDI from your audio tracks and drag and drop them directly onto a MIDI track in your DAW. Trigger 1.65 also adds a link mode to the velocity and dynamic controls, and has an updated triggering engine so that it will work even more effortlessly on hard to trigger tracks.
Changes in Trigger 1.65:
- Added MIDI Capture feature. Users can now capture MIDI from an audio track using new Trigger MIDI Capture, and then drag and drop a MIDI file directly onto your DAW MIDI track from the plugin interface. Read manual and check video on YouTube.
- Added Link Mode for Dynamics and Velocity curves.
- Added one more tom set in EX version.
- Changed TCI names displaying in Instrument Browser. Long instrument names now shows in full when mouse cursor points on them.
- Updated triggering engine (old projects may need Sensitivity and Detail adjustments).
- Minor bug fixes.
Fixes in VCC 1.06:
- 10.5 compatibility (MixBuss validation / crash).
- 10.5 Font display issue.
- Some option problems (strange oversampling config display - sync between option used & option displayed).
24 Jun 2013 Slate Digital releases Virtual Buss Compressors
06 Sep 2012 Steven Slate - Getting vertically integrated