Slicksquare, a new Switzerland-based audio plug-in developer, has launched with SVF-42, an analog state variable filter emulation, inspired by a well known hardware device. The SVF 42 offers many modulation and automation solutions, including VirtualCV.
- Analog modeled State Variable Filter (LPF, BPF and HPF modes). 2 or 4 poles.
- No FFT algorithm, but true analog components emulation.
- MIDI notes input to set the cutoff frequency and/or trigger the envelope.
- 2 VirtualCV inputs for analog-style parameter automation.
- Internal audio quality is 64-bit double precision with 4x upsampling frequency for the filter section.
- MIDI-syncable LFO modulator with stereophonic phase adjustment parameter.
- SSE2 CPU optimization.
- Dry / Wet mix parameter.
- Audio input envelope follower for cutoff or resonance modulation.
- Sidechain input for cutoff or resonance modulation.
- Unique analog modeled soft clip algorithm.
- Dry / Wet mix.
- Left/Right LED Metering.
- VST plug-in for Windows and Mac OS X.
The SVF-42 is now available at $39.99 and for a limited time, a special 40% off introductory offer.
Visit www.slicksquare.com/svf-42 to learn more.
Watch the video: www.youtube.com/watch?v=nz3NL2MCL7E