Slim Slow Slider has released two new free VST effect plug-ins for Windows - Auto Gate/Expander and Side Chain Gate/Expander.
- Sampling Rate: 44.1k, 48k, 88.2k, 96k support.
- 32bit float internal precision.
- Threshold (-60dB to 0dB): Set the threshold level of the gate.
- Attack (0.05ms to 100ms): Set the attack time of the gate.
- Hold (0ms to 1000ms): Set the hold time of the gate.
- Release (ShortRel to 2000ms): Set the release time of the gate.
- Expand Ratio (1:1 to 30:1): Set the ratio of the expander. If you want to use this as only gate effect, set "1:1".
- Range (-oodB to 0dB): Set the minimum level when the gate closes.
- KeyListen (ON or OFF): Output the trigger signals.
- LPF Cutoff Freq (20Hz to off): Set the cutoff frequency of a low pass filter for the trigger signals.
- HPF Cutoff Freq (off to 20000Hz): Set the cutoff frequency of a high pass filter for the trigger signals.
Side Chain Gate/Expander additional features:
- Input channels assigned:
input ch1: signal input L
input ch2: signal input R
input ch3: key input L (for SideChain)
input ch4: key input R (for SideChain)
input ch1: signal input
input ch2: key input (for SideChain)