SM White Label has released Detroit Tech, a 400+MB assemblage of machine drum grooves, deep and dubby chords, analogue basslines, ambient FX and roughed-up one-shots that is designed to "channel the raw spirit of classic Detroit techno and Panorama Bar influenced house".
- Drum Loops > Kicks, mechanical hats and rough-edged claps and snares are combined to create grooves. There are up to five variant stems to offer more flexibility.
- Tops Loops > Kick-free grooves stacked with analogue percussion and atmospheric melodic hues.
- Bass Loops > Gritty squarewave workouts, deep rolling subs and acidic-injected explorations across 46 loops of bassline bounce.
- Music Loops > Fully-formed cuts of melodic inspiration offered with up to three stripped down versions for song control.
- Synth Loops > Deep chords, piano riffs, analogue sequences and synths, crafted from a host of classic machines.
- FX & FX Loops> Circuit-bent shots, twisted modulations and ethereal textures to complete the mix.
- Chord Stabs > Choice serving of sampler-ready chord stabs key-labeled for convenience.
- Drum Hits > 70 crunchy and punchy kicks, claps, snares, hats and percussion hits infused with old skool character.
Digital download contains 452 x 24-bit Wav files, 351 x Apple Loops, 351 x Rex2 files.
Price: 16.90 £.