11th September 2013
West Coast House (£16.90)
Bass-heavy Bounce Direct From The Bay Area
Bursting with slinky house shuffles, bold 'n' brash basslines, quirky synth cuts, lush chords, off-the-wall percussion, pitched vox, flamboyant FX and chunky drum hits, West Coast House serves up hundreds peak-time tools inspired by the likes of Claude Von Stroke, Justin Martin and Eats Everything.
- Drum Loops: Jackin' house jams to 80s electro breaks: 100 track-backing beats bristling with tight snare rolls, bumpin' tom fills and more 808 cowbell than you can shake a stick at.
- Bass Loops: Bubbling 808s toms, classic Reese hoovers, speed-garage burners and dubstep-infused wobbles: big, bold and brash basslines built to dominate the dancefloor.
- Synth Loops: UKG-inspired chords, vibrant FM swells, percussive plucks and old school organs.
- Music Loops: Ready-rolled party-starting jams offered with up to four stripped variants for full song control.
- FX & FX Loops: Wacky risers, impacts, modulations and more screwball FX expertly sculpted for original track transitions.
- Vox Loops: 18 pitched and processed vox cuts in the dirty San-Fran style.
- Drum Hits: 140+ fat kicks, wide claps, tight hats and wacky percussion hits primed for big and bouncy beatmaking.
The full download also contains four bonus bass multi instruments and sampler format patches for Kontakt, plus EXS24, Battery, NN-XT and Ableton Drum Racks for the drum hits, bass hits and chord stabs. All loops are precision-cut at 124BPM and key-labeled where appropriate.
- 242 x 24-bit Wav loops.
- 249 x 24-bit Wav one-shots.
- 242 x Apple Loops.
- 242 x Rex2 Loops.
- Multi Instruments and Sampler Patches for Kontakt, Battery, EXS24, NN-XT and Ableton Drum Racks.
Analogue Techno (£16.90)
Tough techno from the analogue realm
Raw, deep and sexy analogue techno tools tweaked and freaked for underground dancefloors worldwide.
Weighing in at over 800MB of 24-bit royalty-free loops, Analogue Techno comes dripping with the character and soul of hardware synth lines, jackin' ruff-house beats, dirty basslines, deep dubbed-out chords, FX-heavy vox loops, degraded textures and more crafted from an enviable selection of the finest analogue synths and outboard units.
- Drum Loops: 195 gritty underground grooves stacked with distortion-heavy kicks, decaying snares, mechanical hats and reworked percussion hits. Instant floor-pounding inspiration.
- Synth Loops: Circuit-bent tones, wonky arpeggios and sleazy leads: 77 analogue excursions on crafted on slew of hardware classics.
- Bass Loops: 64 low-end monsters oozing with sub energy and warm harmonics.
- Chord Loops: Deep and dubby melodic melters: 74 expansive and atmospheric chord progressions inspired by Detroit.
- Vox Loops: Weird and warped vox siphoned direct from the urban malaise. All-original vocal loops uniquely memorable in their own right.
- FX Loops: Assorted crackles, hisses and hums to inject the mix with analogue impurities.
- Atmospheres: 20 tempo-synced swells, strings and soundscapes to add tension and emotion.
- Hat Loops: A choice cut of drum machine hi-hat lines laced with distinctive mechanical grooves.
- Drum Hits: 170 layered kicks, snares, hats and percussion hits for rough-and-ready beat creation.
All loops are tempo-synced at 126BPM and key-labeled where appropriate.
- 418 x 24-bit Wav loops.
- 171 x 24-bit Wav one-shots.
- 418 x Apple Loops.
- 418 x Rex2 Loops.