Softube have announced that they have added 64-bit support to all their native plug-in formats: VST, VST3 and AudioUnits, for both Mac and Windows. This significant feature improvement is available as a free update from Softube's web site now.
Also included in the new release is a new installer and control panel which makes it easier to add, remove and update Softube plug-ins.
The release of 64-bit plug-ins coincides with Softube's current sale which gives the customer up to 50% discount on any plug-in from the Softube webstore or authorized dealers. The sale ends on October 16, 2011.
Changes in v1.3.1:
- Added Summit Audio TLA-100A.
- Mac: Add Quick Guides for TSAR-1 and Dyna-mite (they were removed by mistake).
- Mac Cocoa: Automatically un-reverse mouse wheel on Mac OS X 10.7 if needed.
- Mac Carbon: Option to manually un-reverse mouse wheel on Mac OS X 10.7.
- Fix rare crash on closing plug-in GUIs.
- Fix crash when VST2, VST3, and AU versions of the same plug-in were loaded at the same time in the same host.
- Win VST2: Installer remembers VST2 path from previous install.
- Mac Cocoa: Turn off logging.
- Mac Plug-Ins Control: Make sure application gets focus.
- Mac Plug-Ins Control: Remove memory leak.
- Mac: Remove manuals, etc. from old, separate installers.
- Plug-Ins Control: Inform user that they should exit host before pressing OK.
Changes in v1.3.0:
- Initial release using the new installer system and Plug-Ins Control application.
- Added 64-bit support.
- Numerous bug fixes and improvements.
Visit Softube's web site for more information.