8th April 2014
Current owners of Softube plug-ins, in particular Console 1 owners, are advised to download and install the new software version. The update includes improvements and bug fixes, mainly for Console 1 but also slight CPU improvements to the entire Softube product line.
Changes in 2.1.6:
- Updated with GUI bug fixes. Fixes problems with line breaks in dialogs, and affects track meters.
- Console 1 OSD: Changed help texts in All mode, changed ugly-looking ellipsis in Group text.
- Console 1 OSD: The left (instead) of right meter is used in mono mode. Looks better that way.
- Console 1 OSD: Curves filtering now as fast as the rest of the GUI.
- Apply pre-2.1.6 Console 1 overhead optimizations to other plug-ins.
- Summit Audio EQF-100: Implement curve display for Console 1.
- Console 1: Fix bug where switching between running a plug-in in mono and stereo would not update mono/stereo state in OSD correctly.
- Console 1: Fix Pro Tools compare button bugs when comparing against Factory Default setting.
- Optimizations in parameter handling, sidechain overhead, bypass overhead, VST 2 interface overhead, and some DSP code.
- Code cleanups.
- Console 1 SSL 4000 Dynamic Shaper: Correct stereo merge bug, optimize.
- Console 1: Optimize overhead when sections are turned off.
- FET Compressor/Tonelux Tilt/Tonelux Tilt Live: Apply various optimizations from Console 1.
Changes in 2.1.5:
- Console 1: Fix Filters to Compressor and External Sidechain to Compressor bug.
- Console 1 plug-in: Fix a small memory leak.
Changes in 2.1.4:
- All plug-ins: Fix a possible crash when multiple plug-in windows for a single plug-in type are open at the same time and one of them is closed.
- Console 1 OSD: Fix a small memory leak.
Changes in 2.1.3:
- Console 1: Fix a bug relating to shape meter, compressor meter, and audio malfunctions in some situations when running at other sample frequencies than 44.1 kHz in certain DAWs.
- Console 1: Turn off All when going out of Load Strip/Shape/EQ/Compressor or History mode.