9th April 2013
Sonic Studio has announced the release of soundBlade software version 2.1. This new version represents a massive upgrade in form and functionality and is a free for all owners soundBlade LE, soundBlade SE and soundBlade HD version 2.0.
Sonic Studio has also announced its new background processing application, Sonic Studio Process. Sonic Studio Process brings two high quality Sample Rate Conversion algorithms along with user settable filter and dither specifications. Learn More Here.
What's New in soundBlade 2.1?
- New Sonic Studio Process application, replaces Background Manger.
- Support for new Sonic Studio Mastering EQ Audio Unit plug-in with license.
- New sample rate support up to 384 kHz.
- New NoNOISE II feature: DeClick/DeCrackle in-place using the Edit Point only (no need for selection).
- Overall sound quality improvements.
- Overall improvements in Desk Events and plug-in support.
- soundBlade 2.1 now defaults to line input instead of M1-M8.
- User interface improvements.
- WAV/BWF file compatibility enhancements.
- Support For High-Resolution DDP Images for use with securePlayer.
- securePlayer now supports sample rates up to 384 kHz.
- New simplified options installer.
- Many stability enhancements and bug fixes.
Download soundBlade 2.1 here.