17th December 2013
Sonic Visualiser has been updated to version 2.3 for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux.
Changes in Sonic Visualiser 2.3:
- Add a startup welcome dialog that also explains what SV makes network connections for and allows user to forbid them.
- Add "Export Audio Data" feature.
- Show piano keyboard scale in note and time-value layers as well as spectrogram, where vertical scale is log Hz; also show numerical scale in note and region layers when not auto-aligned.
- Speed up CSV file import and avoid showing crazily wide window for CSV file format dialog when file has lots of columns.
- Fix incorrectly saved window geometry when exiting from maximised state.
- Reduce number of timer wakeups when idle.
- Add American English translation and make choice of translation into a preference (defaulting to system locale).
- Permit installation to non-default location with Windows installer build.
Changes in Sonic Visualiser 2.2:
- Build with support for hidpi ("retina") text on OS/X.
- Fix very slow analysis when using Ogg or FLAC files decoded via libsndfile.
- Fix inaccurate scale auto-align between time-value layers and others.
- Fix failure to open files specified on command line (or via Open With) on Windows.
- Reset cyclical counters and switch back to navigate mode when a new session is started.
17 Dec 2013 Sonic Visualiser updated to v2.3
17 May 2013 Sonic Visualiser updated to v2.1
15 Apr 2011 Sonic Visualiser updated to v1.8
28 Oct 2009 Sonic Visualiser updated to v1.7.1
07 Oct 2009 Sonic Visualiser updated to v1.7
09 Jul 2009 Sonic Visualiser updated to v1.6
18 Mar 2009 Sonic Visualiser updated to v1.5
15 Dec 2008 Sonic Visualiser updated to v1.4