Changes in MicroTonic v3.0.1:
- Fixed a problem in the AU version when loading version 2 projects that could make µTonic use the wrong program number.
- Fixed a problem with clicks in exported audio when using the "Append" tail mode.
- Fixed a rare timing drift problem between GUI and audio when using certain audio cards.
- Solved a compatibility problem with the Windows version of Nuendo that froze the application when using copy functions in µTonic.
- Eliminated some almost inaudible but unwanted aliasing in the sine oscillator.
- µTonic now displays a special message when attempting to register with a version 1 or 2 key.
- Code is PPC G4 compatible again (just as version 2 was).
- Updated scripting engine.
Also now available is some documentation on how the Scripts work, plus a zip package containing various scripts.