15th December 2008
Sonic Visualiser has been updated to v1.4.
- SV now has a Region layer type, used for display of features with durations. It also supports Vamp v2.0 plugins that provide durations for features.
- Layer data can now be imported from RDF described using the Audio Features Ontology, as well as from the existing text file types. SV can also export annotation layer data to RDF/Turtle, although in a somewhat simplistic manner at present.
- You can search for transforms by text in the new "Find a Transform" dialog. This searches both installed plugins, and plugins that have not been installed but that have descriptions available on the semantic web.
- You can now zoom and scroll vertically in the time-value, note, and colour 3d plot layers.
- Sonic Visualiser can now load sessions from uncompressed XML files as well as its own compressed-XML .sv format. Files with extension .xml that contain suitable session data will be loaded as sessions. Note that .xml extension files still do not show up in the default file load filter. This is intentional, as there may be any kind of data in them -- if you want to load uncompressed session files from XML, you need to know you're doing it.
- Several crashes and other bugs have been fixed.
17 Dec 2013 Sonic Visualiser updated to v2.3
17 May 2013 Sonic Visualiser updated to v2.1
15 Apr 2011 Sonic Visualiser updated to v1.8
28 Oct 2009 Sonic Visualiser updated to v1.7.1
07 Oct 2009 Sonic Visualiser updated to v1.7
09 Jul 2009 Sonic Visualiser updated to v1.6
18 Mar 2009 Sonic Visualiser updated to v1.5
15 Dec 2008 Sonic Visualiser updated to v1.4