A 5 octave Yamaha 6100 series marimba was sampled at 24/96 kHz, with enough velocity and round robin layers to ensure a natural, organic percussive action.
- 5 Octave Marimba.
- 24-bit 96 kHz stereo sampling.
- 3.4 GB library (with NCW compression).
- 5 round robin layers, 15 velocity layers.
- 4 articulations: Mallet, Stick, Roll, Bow.
- KSP Tremolo module allows the user to play very realistic tremolo parts.
- Kontakt Player Compatible.
Price: €99 / $119. There is an introductory offer of £10 / €15 / $20 off MSRP until March 8th, 2013. Use this code: MD837T6F