Soniccouture has announced a series of NKS upgrades to their product line, starting with Morpheus.
Named after the Greek god of dreams, the Morpheus is an aluminium percussion instrument made by the US company Freenotes. The instrument is modular; the keys can be rearranged in any order, as each metal bar is attached to its own tuned resonator.
Morpheus features a range of custom processors, sequencers and generators to create floating musical soundscapes and textures:
- Calder: Drift notes in space like a ceiling mobile.
- Jammer: Arperggiator that evolves it's own patterns.
- Chord Mutate: Turn a single chord into an entire track.
- Tremolo: route filters, pitch or volume to tremolo modulation.
- Ensemble: Detune and delay sample layers.
- Strum: Run mallets up and down using the modwheel.
Price: MSRP €89 / $99 - Until 11th May, 2018, you can get 40% off Morpheus v2 using this code: REDPILL