21st October 2013
This upgrade involves an important structural change in Cosmosƒ development, delivering a new level of sonic complexity.
- Every micro event and every meso event can have its dedicated synth engine setup.
- All the synth engine parameters can be independently set for each micro/meso event.
- Thanks to the GuiSync On/Off button, the user can edit a synth engine parameter for a single event or for all the events simultaneously.
- All the filters are re-implemented offering better sonic quality.
- Clip indicators for micro and meso event domain are placed on the user interface. When there is a digital audio clip, the clip counters count on.
- Numerous bugs are fixed.
This upgrade is free for the registered Cosmosƒ Plugin (Pro/Edu) owners. Pricing and upgrade information can be found at www.sonic-lab.com
A free demo is available both for OS X and Windows. sonicLAB recommends i7 processor and minimum 4GB RAM equipped platforms.
21 Oct 2013 sonicLAB releases Cosmosƒ Plugin v2.0
16 Jun 2013 sonicLAB updates Cosmosƒ Plugin to V1.1
25 Apr 2013 sonicLAB releases Cosmosƒ Version Lite
17 Feb 2012 sonicLAB updates Cosmosf to v1.1