The new version offers a unique 2D/3D preset morphing mechanism, where the selected presets are defined as geometrical objects in the parameter space and the morphing pointer being updated in audio rate precision within various schemes selected by the user.
The result is communication of hundreds of parameters directly within the Cosmosƒ synthesis model at many intermediate levels of a bottom-up sonic construction process to achieve the necessary correspondence, precision and smoothness in gradual transformations.
The main features are:
- Stochastic morphing with distribution range for altering the morphing position, speed and interpolation control.
- Built-in mathematical functions to automatically and precisely move the morphing pointer in the parameter space.
- Precise audio-rate parameter update with the possibility of reaching highest morphing speeds (44100 times a second) by pure programming in audio routine.
- Turns Cosmosƒ into a super oscillator by accumulating up to 4 different presets in heterogeneous micro event mixing mode prior to the morphing phase.
- All the morphing panel parameters are recallable by saving along with presets.
Price: 89€ / 115$. The update is free for registered users.
Demos documentation and purchase info can be found at www.sonic-lab.com