13th December 2012
sonicLAB updates its advanced stochastic synthesizer Cosmosƒ to version 2.1.
It offers these main improvements:
- A wide range of LFO waveforms have been implemented, from harmonic oscillators to different types of stochastic waveforms offering precise audio quality.
- Rewritten presets engine allowing text based handling.
- Backwards and randomly driven sample playback direction becomes possible.
- Many tiny improvements on the user interface for better handling of the software.
- Solid and safe audio routines programming for days long operation.
Cosmosƒ V2.1 costs 89€/115$ and is available on OS X (10.6.8 or higher) and Windows 7 64-bit platforms. This update is free for registered users.
Demos, documentation and purchase info can be found at www.sonic-lab.com