13th December 2012
sonicLAB updates its advanced stochastic synthesizer Cosmosƒ to version 2.1.
It offers these main improvements:
- A wide range of LFO waveforms have been implemented, from harmonic oscillators to different types of stochastic waveforms offering precise audio quality.
- Rewritten presets engine allowing text based handling.
- Backwards and randomly driven sample playback direction becomes possible.
- Many tiny improvements on the user interface for better handling of the software.
- Solid and safe audio routines programming for days long operation.
Cosmosƒ V2.1 costs 89€/115$ and is available on OS X (10.6.8 or higher) and Windows 7 64-bit platforms. This update is free for registered users.
Demos, documentation and purchase info can be found at www.sonic-lab.com
21 Oct 2013 sonicLAB releases Cosmosƒ Plugin v2.0
16 Jun 2013 sonicLAB updates Cosmosƒ Plugin to V1.1
25 Apr 2013 sonicLAB releases Cosmosƒ Version Lite
17 Feb 2012 sonicLAB updates Cosmosf to v1.1