- 4ch quad, 6ch hexagonal and 8ch. octagonal (cubic) spatialization with 2D/3D mapping.
- Each meso event will be distributed in the surround space with full parametric control individually.
- The spatialisation can be controlled with manual, stochastic and mathematical function motion paths in 2D/3D spaces depending on the configuration.
- Surround movement speed and position filtering can be set individually; also the movement phase between the meso events can be set with dedicated control.
- All settings can be saved along with the presets.
- The motion calculations are in audio rate, and OSC support for mapping the movement coordinates directly will be available.
- This update is free for registered users of Cosmosƒ vSaturn.
Cosmosƒ vSaturn is an instrument plugin coming in AU/VST formats for OS X and Windows available only in 64-bit.
Further information is available on sonicLAB website.
Here is a short video demonstrating the new surround sound features: www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zFP3uWjGiA