Sonimus has released SonEQ Pro, a new four-band equalizer plug-in inspired by various high-end analog equalizers.
Sonimus adapted and incorporated the best qualities from the hardware classics into a single cohesive, yet versatile software design. As such, SonEQ Pro aims to serve as a first choice equalizer for mixing engineers of all genres.
Sonimus's first plugin, SonEQ (Free), began as a hobbyist's labor of love, but quickly became a powerful "go-to" mix tool for many amateurs and professionals alike. Drawing on expertise in analysis and design gained through creation of later plugins, Satson and Sweetone, Sonimus set out to build a completely new EQ from the ground up. Thus, SonEQ Pro was born.
SonEQ Pro features:
- Improved modeling: SonEQ Pro sounds close to the analog equipment it emulates.
- Refined EQ curves: Curves maintain their integrity and purity of form near the Nyquist, resulting in more analog-like sound and behavior.
- Low-Band Bell Filter Switch: Transforms SonEQ Pro's low-band into a bell filter upon engagement.
- High-Cut Control: Combines a low-pass 6dB/oct. with a shelf filter for soft and smooth sounding cuts.
- New High-Mid Band.
- Remodeled High-Pass Filter.
- Low CPU Consumption.
- VST 32-bits for Windows.
- VST 64-bits for Windows.
- RTAS for Windows.
- VST for Mac 32/64-bits (Mac Intel OS X 10.5 or above).
- AU for Mac Intel 32/64-bits (Mac Intel OS X 10.5 or above).
- RTAS for Mac OS X (Mac Intel OS X 10.5 or above).
- The AAX platform will be released in the near future.
11 Apr 2013 Sonimus releases Sweetone RTAS for Win & Mac
28 Dec 2012 Sonimus releases Satson for RTAS
24 May 2012 Sonimus updates Satson Console Emulator to v1.2
25 Aug 2011 Sonimus releases Satson v1.1 Console Emulator
20 Oct 2010 Sonimus updates SonEQ for Mac to v1.1.1
07 Oct 2010 Sonimus releases SonEQ