Sonimus has released Sweetone, a simple, yet powerful, equalizer that combines both modern and vintage EQ characteristics to faithfully emulate analog equalizer curves. Sweetone's preamp section is carefully modeled to lend gentle color and warmth to your digital mixes.
- Carefully modeled preamp transformer saturation provides genuine warmth and round high end.
- Two tone control modes: Normal (based on analog gear) and Sweet.
- Dual loud control modes: Normal and Sweet (both modes based on real vintage gear).
- High Pass and Low Pass Filters (6 or 12 dB/oct).
- Blow mode adds fat low-end warmth to HP cut frequency.
- CPU optimizations (including zero latency and no group delay) allow for a high number of Sweetone instances per session.
- Internal 64-bit floating point double precision.
- Hassle-free installation. No activation or serial. Each buyer receives a personalized copy for use in the studio, on the laptop, etc.
- VST for Windows 32-/64-bit.
- AU and VST for Mac OS X Intel 32-/64-bit (Mac OS X 10.5 or above).