25th July 2011
SONiVOX has announced the release of the newest instrument from their NEMESYNTH Audio Research Group, TWIST - Spectral Morphing Synthesizer.
TWIST is a tool that combines a new type of synthesis, intelligent performance controls, and an intuitive GUI designed to give the user control over a new and unique sound engine that can be personalized to meet the needs of composers, producers, and sound designers alike.
TWIST features at a glance:
- New Patent Pending Spectral Morphing Synthesis engine.
- User-friendly graphical user interface that makes sound creation and personalization easy.
- Over 200 factory presets that can be easily personalized into thousands.
- MIDI Learn & Save Function - Lock TWIST's controls up with any MIDI controller.
- Onboard tempo-synced variable resolution pattern generator.
- SONiVOX's Intelligent Rhythm Control (I.R.C).
- Onboard chorus, tempo sync delay, and reverb fx.
- MAC Standalone, RTAS, VST, and AU compatible.
- PC Standalone, RTAS, and VST compatible.
TWIST marks the second release from SONiVOX's NEMESYNTH Audio Research Group. Spearheaded by noted audio guru and scientist Jim Van Buskirk, pioneer inventor of the virtual instrument, modern computer driven sampling, and real-time low-latency convolution, SONiVOX's NEMESYNTH Audio Research Group's sole purpose is to discover, research, & develop revolutionary new enabling technologies for musicians everywhere.
Pricing & Availability
TWIST - Spectral Morphing Synthesizer is Mac OS X and Windows compatible and will work with most major DAW software as a VST, AU, and RTAS plug-in.
TWIST - Spectral Morphing Synthesizer is available now at www.sonivoxmi.com and select retailers with a MSRP of $149.99 and an estimated street price of $99.99.
10 Feb 2012 Sonivox acquired by Jack O'Donnell
29 Jun 2010 SONiVOX releases Reggaeton Instrumento Virtual
11 Mar 2010 SONiVOX releases Eighty Eight - Grand Piano
14 Jan 2010 SONiVOX releases Playa - Hip Hop Strings