24th April 2008
SONiVOX has announced the immediate availability of its latest offering for Kontakt users - Anatomy.
Anatomy is SONiVOX's re-imagination of the human form as an infinite template of sound, offering up over eight-hundred unique and uniquely playable instruments that transform the human body into one expansive collection of physiological melody and rhythm. Anatomy sonically explores the human condition in ways never attempted previously, delivering users a unique new palette of sonic colors and textures.
Making it easier for users to navigate through the mysteries of the body, SONiVOX has separated all instruments included in Anatomy into the following two categories.
- Man: The organic perspective. Hundreds of leads, pads, kits and effects that encompass the full sonic terrain and delicate inflection the human body can muster. Simply presented but expertly enhanced with real-time controllers for additional manipulation. Singing and screaming. Snoring and roaring.
- Machine: Lovingly effected and manipulated interpretations of the human condition as it might be perceived through the binary brain cells of a bloodless future race. Agitated androids. Slumbering cyborgs who dream of electric sheep. Cinemascapes of hallucinatory terror and funhouse anxiety. Transform. Transmogrify. Transmit.
Both categories feature the following instrument sub-categories:
- Vocal Pads and Leads: Vocal pads and leads, from the ethereal tones of Tibetan tuvan throat singing to humming, whistling and more.
- Drum Kits: The definitive collection of vocal beat box percussion. Over 50 unique kits with a massive tool box of additional kicks and snares for even more flexibility. Boston beat box guru Steve Foxx stepped up to the mic and laid down a staggering array of sound that the SONiVOX design team edited and programmed into intuitively playable patches that are sure to suit every type of music from rock and hip hop to acid jazz and electro funk. Even better, Anatomy's kits are GM compliant making them easily droppable into existing sequences.
- Body Percussion: Snaps, claps, foot stomps, and heartbeats. Imagine the heart as the rhythm section and ultimate timekeeper.
- Foley & FX: From the ordinary to the extraordinarily strange. Blips, burps, gurgles, growls, groans, and nostril snorts. Laughing, moaning, and simulated emotional breakdowns. Plenty to satisfy ones appetite for the bizarre and unusual.
- Choirs: A complement of male and female choirs and choral groups with a variety of articulations and programming variations. Ethereal voices and intimate utterings.
SONiVOX claims Anatomy is a sample library that needs to be played and heard to be believed. To help facilitate this, SONiVOX is offering up some free fully-functioning Kontakt format instruments designed to give a taste of what can be found in Anatomy. These free samples as well as MP3 demos are downloadable from the SONiVOX website.
Anatomy is a sample library for use with Native Instruments' Kontakt 2 or Kontakt 3. Anatomy is available now at the www.sonivoxmi.com web store and SONiVOX dealers worldwide with a MSRP of $219.
10 Feb 2012 Sonivox acquired by Jack O'Donnell
29 Jun 2010 SONiVOX releases Reggaeton Instrumento Virtual
11 Mar 2010 SONiVOX releases Eighty Eight - Grand Piano
14 Jan 2010 SONiVOX releases Playa - Hip Hop Strings
10 Dec 2013 Sample Logic releases Waterharp 2 for Kontakt
29 Nov 2013 Ilya Efimov Production Black Friday Sale
28 Nov 2013 Audiority introduces Hybrid Bundles series
26 Nov 2013 Syntone releases "Metal Can Drums" for Kontakt
21 Nov 2013 YummyBeats releases the YummyBeats Collection 2