30th January 2009
Sonnox has updated the Windows VST versions of the Oxford series of plug-ins: R3 EQ v1.8, R3 Dynamics v1.5.1, Inflator v1.7, TransMod v1.5, Reverb v1.2, Limiter v1.3.1 and SuprEsser v1.1.
- New format installer:
- Checks for presence and version of iLok driver.
- Auto-detects 32/64 bit operating system and installs relevant v5.8.5 iLok drivers if required.
- Checks for presence of Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 redistributables and installs if required.
- Checks for presence of iLok with correct licence before allowing plug-in installation. Avoids initial plug-in scan failure and resulting unavailability with some VST hosts.
- Option to specify plug-in and preset installation directories from default, if required.
- Log file: Installer-Log.txt file created during installation and stored in Program Files\Sonnox\Oxford Plugins\Logs. Useful to Sonnox support engineers should installation fail.
- Show Preset Name Path: Feature now fully operational.
Supresser v1.1 also includes these new features:
- Initial display mode: SuprEsser FFT display now zoomed out (20Hz – 20KHz) when instantiated.
- Centre frequency indication: SuprEsser shows the frequency value in big, easy to read numbers as you change the frequency.
04 Jan 2013 Sonnox TransMod 40% Off Until January 31, 2013
03 Dec 2012 40% Off Sonnox Oxford Limiter in December
23 Nov 2012 50% off Sonnox bundles in the Black Friday Sale
25 Aug 2011 Sonnox updates Oxford R3 EQ AU to v1.1.0
02 Jun 2011 Sonnox releases Fraunhofer Pro-Codec plug-in
19 Jan 2011 Sonnox announces "Fraunhofer Pro-Codec" plug-in
04 Aug 2010 Sonnox announces Summer Madness Sale
11 Mar 2010 Sonnox updates Oxford Series (Mac VST & RTAS)
30 Nov 2009 Sonnox releases Sonnox Restore
12 Nov 2009 Sonnox updates Oxford Limiter AU to v1.1.0