15th May 2013
Sonokinetic focused on getting a 'real' sound. They say "We are very proud of the finished product and believe that it will empower lots of people to make MIDI recorded accordion tracks that sound like they were played under a bridge along the river Seine".
"We started by recording all tones the instrument made, in all registers. For the basses side we captured samples with and without the extra low octave. We also recorded short attack notes for all the basses, at different velocities".
- 3.0 GB sample pool, 5500+ samples.
- 5 Accordion Registers – keyswitchable.
- Chord recognition: root, major, minor, diminished 7th, dominant 7th.
- Sustains, shorts and basses.
- On-board 16-step sequencer with adjustable length and beats.
- Multiple round robin samples.
- Multiple velocity layers.
- Accordion Reverb.
- Switchable key and button noise.
- Custom designed interface.
- Open Kontakt format for complete user customisation (Kontakt 4.2.4 or 5 Full version only, NOT compatible with the free Kontakt Player).
- Royalty and copyright free content license.
- All files in 44.1 kHz, 24-bit NCW format.
Price: €49.90 (+VAT where applicable).
31 Jul 2013 Sonokinetic releases "Qanun" for Kontakt 4 & 5
15 May 2013 Sonokinetic releases "Accordion" for Kontakt
30 Oct 2012 Sonokinetic offers 30% Halloween Discount
13 Oct 2012 Sonokinetic releases "Bagpipes" for Kontakt
10 Dec 2013 Sample Logic releases Waterharp 2 for Kontakt
29 Nov 2013 Ilya Efimov Production Black Friday Sale
28 Nov 2013 Audiority introduces Hybrid Bundles series
26 Nov 2013 Syntone releases "Metal Can Drums" for Kontakt
21 Nov 2013 YummyBeats releases the YummyBeats Collection 2
21 Nov 2013 MaxSynths releases XS-Bongo for Kontakt/WAV