Da Capo features multi-articulated strings, woodwinds, brass and percussion sections with round robin, velocity layers and modwheel velocity control. It contains a 7.9GB sample pool, 16,000+ samples and requires the full version of Kontakt 4 or higher.
Da Capo will retail for ā¬299,90 or ā¬249,90 for current Vivace and/or Tutti owners. To celebrate its release, Sonokinetic is offering a special intro price of ā¬249,90 and ā¬199,90 for current Vivace and/or Tutti owners. This special introductory price will be available from November 22-26, 2012.
For more information and a video walk-through, click here.
- 5 instruments for full version of Kontakt 4 (and higher).
- Covers all orchestra sections and subsections.
- One sample pool divided into two formats: 16bit or 24bit.
- Total compressed NCW sample pool size: 7,9GB ā 32.0000+ samples.
- 16Bit sample pool: 2,4GB 16.000+ samples | 24Bit sample pool: 5,4GB 16.000+ samples.
- Polyphonic ensemble legato sections with options to layer with other sections.
- Original & authentic pitch preserved in A=442 & A=440 tuning. Ideal for mixing live recording with sample productions.
- 4 microphones positions: CLOSE, DECCA, WIDE, FAR.
- Section and subsection level and pan controllers, bypass, activation, full reset options.
- Multiple articulations (note playing technique) available: Sustain, Legato, Staccato, Marcato, Pizzicato, Bartok Pizzicato.
- Convolution reverb.
- Acoustic and sound color fingerprinted to match up seamlessly with Sonokinietic's "Tutti" & "Vivace" orchestral FX and Textures.
- Real-time sample content purging and loading.
- Format:All files in 44.1 kHz, 24 Bit NCW (Wave) format.
- Not compatible with the free Kontakt Player or the Kontakt Library Tab.
- Orchestra Configuration: 52 Strings: 12-12-10-10-8, 8 Woodwinds: 3-0-3-2, 8 Brass: 4-0-3-1, 1 Percussion.