Sonokinetic has released a free Sleigh Bells instrument for Kontakt 4 and 5.
For this special package, Sonokinetic donned their comedy Santa hats and recorded 6 different sizes of sleigh bells, ranging from just one bell to a 25 bell stick. The samples were captured using apogee hardware and a violet audio flamingo stereo microphone.
Loops are provided in two tempi. Using Kontakt's Time Machine function and Sonokinetic's in-house developed ITM (Intelligent Tempo Mapping) the loops will adapt to your carol seamlessly. They captured two meters (3/4 and 4/4) and two feels... straight(ish) called 'trot' and a shuffle-feel 'gallop' ("which Rudolph tells us keeps him in perfect sync with the other reindeer").
Sonokinetic also captured a sleigh full of single hits, to create a set of round robins for maximum realism... that's between 23 and 41 different hits per instrument.
One Kontakt 4 & One Kontakt 5 patch:
- 6 different Sleigh bells:
- 25 bell sleigh bell.
- 21 bell sleigh bell.
- 17 bell sleigh bell.
- 13 bell sleigh bell.
- 6 bell sleigh bell.
- 1 bell sleigh bell.
- Loops in two tempi, two meters and two feels.
- Loop length up to 25 seconds, average around 10.
- Up to 41 Round Robins per multisample.
- 300+ samples (about 500 MB sample content) in 24-bit, 44.1 kHz, AIFF format.
- Royalty and copyright free content license.
- Sleigh bells Reference manual (PDF).
- Artwork: "Sleigh Bells" DVD cover. Designed by Sonokinetic.
- Free Christmas spirit included.
- Programmed for Kontakt 4.2.4 & Kontakt 5 (Full version only. It is not compatible with the free Kontakt Player).
Pick up this instrument free from www.sonokinetic.net/sleighbells