One of the oldest instruments in existence, the Ney has been around for 5,000 years. Its distinguished sound is reminiscent of deserts and oasis and its ethnic flavor is deep with soulfulness and truthful timbre. The "Ney" library is based on more than 10 different performance styles divided into traditional songs and improvisations. Where the songs focus more on melodies within a particularly Middle Eastern tone scale, improvisations use this tonal material to focus on a more "cinematic" melodic approach.
- 1 instrument for Kontakt 4.2.4 and higher (full version).
- Tempo-synced Phrases featuring Intelligent Time Machine (ITM).
- 13,600+ samples. (7+GB sample content) All files in 44.1 kHz, 24 Bit NCW format.
- Authentic Legato samples and scripting, traditional Songs & improvisation phrases.
- Auto Breath sounds between phrases.
- Xfade modwheel dynamics for legato patches.
- Switchable velocity mix control for staccato and non-looped 'natural' sustains patch.
- Modwheel phrase start control.
- GUI harmonic key display.
- Real-time sample content purging and loading.
"Ney: Traditional Middle Eastern Bamboo Flute" was recorded at Sonokinetic Studios in Istanbul with Ney master Ahmet Cemal Oksuz. It runs in Kontakt 4.2.4 and higher and is available now for €49,90.
15 May 2013 Sonokinetic releases "Accordion" for Kontakt
30 Oct 2012 Sonokinetic offers 30% Halloween Discount
13 Oct 2012 Sonokinetic releases "Bagpipes" for Kontakt
22 May 2013 dboxSamples releases "dmoox" for Kontakt
22 May 2013 Samplephonics releases the 909 Rhythm Composer