12th November 2013
Sonokinetic has released Yiddish, a new sample library for Kontakt 4 and Kontakt 5.
Sonokinetic has specialized in in-depth musical history heritage exploration since 2008. With "Yiddish" they fulfil their premise to capture part of the Jewish music culture and complement their signature sampling line with this very recognizable musical style. Different from the mystical Sephardic "Voices of Israel" and their cross-over to the Yemenite style, "Yiddish" brings a more Jewish-European oriented style which found its roots in the high-German and Ashkenazi language.
Four main categories in traditional Yiddish style: Traditional Songs, Improvisations, Poems and Effects.
- Automatic BPM group selecting (HOST slave).
- Tempo synced by time machine.
- Use of Sonokinetic Intelligent Time Machine functionality.
- 10 copyright-free traditional songs.
- 10 sets of Improvisations.
- Voice fx: whispers, soft speech, typical Yiddish words.
- Kontakt 5 with Timemachine Pro settings (64-bit).
- 4050+ samples. (1,19 GB sample content) in ncw format.
- All songs, poems and words in English translation (PDF).
- Royalty and copyright free content license.
- Yiddish Reference manual (PDF).
- Artwork: "Yiddish" DVD cover. Designed by Pavel Fuksa.
- Video tutorial: "Walk Through" hosted by Reuben Cornell.
Format: All files in 44.1 kHz, 24-bit ncw format. Programmed for Kontakt 4.2.4. & Kontakt 5 (Full version only; it is not compatible with the free Kontakt Player).
Price: €49.90 from www.sonokinetic.net/products/ethnic/yiddish