27th March 2012
New in Vivace 1.2:
- Memory Management: The interface now contains management buttons for each cue allowing you to purge the samples for unused phrases from RAM, freeing up system resources.
- Adaptive Tempo-Syncing: The sample playback within Vivace's TMP patches can now adapt to any tempo changes in your composition, even in the middle of a playing cue. You can program any accelerando, ritardando or ritenuto effects you wish within your host sequencer and Vivace will keep to tempo automatically.
- Intelligent Time Machine (ITM) Override: The ITM function syncs samples to half-time or double-time when extreme tempo values are used. This can now be turned off.
- Jump In Phrase: You can now 'jump' between cues or variations on-the-fly without restarting each phrase by switching on the JUMP function.
- Remixed Cues & Extras: Sonokinetic have remixed and corrected minor timing and balance issues with a small number of cues. Vivace 1.2 update also introduces a brand new patch, 'Tutti Sustains'.
15 May 2013 Sonokinetic releases "Accordion" for Kontakt
30 Oct 2012 Sonokinetic offers 30% Halloween Discount
13 Oct 2012 Sonokinetic releases "Bagpipes" for Kontakt