29th November 2010
Sonokinetic has released Voices Of Israel, a unique female vocals sample library for Kontakt 4.1+. It costs €59.90.
Sonokinetic says that Voices Of Israel is filled with intriguing, mysterious and authentically sung traditional jewish music - performed by one of the greatest contemporary classical Jewish singers of our time, Hadass Pal Yarden. Her musical talents, professional and impressive sound and specifically specialized musical style makes these captured performances stand out from any other previous Sonokinetic projects. This library offers you chants, improvisations, poems and songs in one of the numerous classical Jewish traditional styles, namely "Sephardic" music. This first volume of "Voices of Israel" also includes improvisations on western harmonics which complements music written in western musical root harmonics, which makes this library very flexible and versatile to implement into your musical projects.
What's in this volume:
- Core samples: 1 female voice. Jewish/Sephardic style sound.
- 5 Multi instruments for Kontakt 4.1 with up to 4 tab screens – Main View, Convolution, Envelope and a credits tab.
- Main view with key indicator, BPM switches and thematic design.
- Convolution reverb applicable on all patches. 4 rooms available.
- Envelope Editor & Breath Control: Attack & release knobs and breath volume.
- Credits and thanks.
- 1300+ samples (1.75 GB sample content).
- Chants & Songs in all keys, voice effects; whispered and spoken texts (ancient Jewish poems). Chants are wordless melody lines, Songs contain words.
- Western Improvisations: with these special patches we've tried to blend the Sephardic style melody to fit western harmonics. For quick scoring and adding creative artistic features to your music. Not all keys are available due to the vocal pitch limitation.
- Songs, chants and improvisation patches have programmed key switches linked to the harmony root, with corresponding interface views. Root harmony and scales are presented for each key zone.
- "Vocal FX", an exclusive one of a kind original recording of different Sephardic style vocal effects. These patches are the real deal. Sonokinetic is proud to present these as a special feature.
- Various 'instant endings' have been programmed to separate keys in each instrument, to give you the possibility to end a phrase whenever you want, however you want.
- Time stretching function (TS); all patches are available with pitch wheel function to slow down and speed up the phrases and melody lines.
- 4 impulse responses: 24 bit wave format. 3 Synagogues and one large dome.
- Interface installers for Mac, PC and manual instructions.
- Royalty and copyright free content license.
- License and Usage Agreement for "Voices Of Israel".
- Historical and Musical Origins , manual (pdf). A musical theory about Sephardic Jewish music specified to the style used in "Voices Of Israel".
- English translations for all sung and spoken texts within "Voices of Israel". These texts have never been translated. This is a genuine first. And we're proud to present them as an extra feature.
- Artwork : "Voices Of Israel" DVD cover. Designed by Pavel Fuksa.
- All files in 96 kHz.
- 24 Bit Wave.
- Programmed from Kontakt 4.1 and up (64bit).
15 May 2013 Sonokinetic releases "Accordion" for Kontakt
30 Oct 2012 Sonokinetic offers 30% Halloween Discount
13 Oct 2012 Sonokinetic releases "Bagpipes" for Kontakt
22 May 2013 dboxSamples releases "dmoox" for Kontakt