Sony Creative Software has updated Vegas Pro 13 to Build 310.
- Fixed a bug that caused a crash during startup when loading some older third-party plug-ins (including CineForm CFHD, NewBlue Titler 1 & 2, and Camtasia).
- Fixed a bug that prevented some third-party application extensions based on older .NET frameworks from loading correctly.
- Fixed a bug that could cause an exception error when exiting Vegas.
- Fixed a bug that could cause an error when importing projects using File > Import.
- Fixed a bug that caused an error when using File > Import to import a DaVinci Resolve project if metadata was missing.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Vegas Pro from starting when using the Register Later method during installation.
- Fixed a bug that incorrectly offered a choice of English, French, German, Japanese, and Spanish languages during installation and exposed incomplete translations in the Vegas interface. Installing this update will revert existing localized Vegas Pro 13 installations to English. At this time, English is the only supported language for Vegas Pro 13. Vegas Pro 13 localization is in progress and will be released when available.