11th July 2011
Sony Creative Software has updated Vegas Pro to version 10.0e.
Notable fixes/changes in Version 10.0e:
- Added support for LPCM audio in MVC files, 24p video in MVC files, and 50p/60p video in AVC files (e.g., such as from Sony HXR-NX3D1U camera).
- Added support for reading Omneon Spectrum RDD9 MXF files.
- Added support for creating IMX MXF files compatible with Sony eVTR deck.
- The Burn Blu-ray Disc feature has been updated for compliance with the Blu-ray Disc specification. You can render 3D projects to a Blu-ray 3D Disc image file (.iso) from the timeline (Tools > Burn Disc > Blu-ray Disc). This feature is intended for commercial BD-ROM preparation testing.
- Increased bit rate on built-in MVC templates and added 720-50p MVC template.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when deleting events with OFX plug-ins.
- Fixed a crash that could occur using Apply Non-Real-Time Event FX.
- Fixed an issue that could cause incorrect colors for Windows Media Video (WMV) files in the 64-bit version of Vegas Pro.
- Fixed an issue with thumbnails for some OFX plug-ins.
- Fixed an issue editing Sony AVC/MVC templates in non-English versions of Vegas Pro.
- Fixed an issue that prevented saving certain OFX presets.
- Fixed an issue creating a Dynamic RAM Preview for OFX transitions.
- Fixed an issue copy/pasting events with crossfades smaller than the audio quick-fade duration.
09 Apr 2013 Sony updates Sound Forge Pro Mac to v1.0.23
20 Dec 2012 Sony updates Sound Forge Pro Mac to v1.0.22
14 Nov 2012 Sony updates Sound Forge Pro Mac to v1.0.21
03 May 2012 Sony updates Vegas Pro 11 to Build 682/683
29 Feb 2012 Sony updates Vegas Pro 11 to Build 594/595
28 Oct 2011 Sony releases Vegas Pro 11
13 Apr 2011 Sony Creative Software announces Vegas Pro 10.0d
17 Jan 2008 Solid State Logic releases Pro-Convert
05 Oct 2007 Cakewalk announces Sonar 7 Crossgrade Pricing