7th August 2014
Sony Creative Software has updated Sound Forge Pro for Windows to v11.0 Build 293.
Notable fixes/changes in v11.0 (Build 293):
- Ripple editing now ripples all events after the ripple point when no channels are selected.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the Edit > Treat as Cutlist command to be unavailable.
- Fixed a bug that could cause Playlist names to be corrupted after undoing a change in the Regions List.
- Fixed a bug that could cause Playlist names to be corrupted after dragging a region from the Regions List to the Playlist.
- Fixed a bug that could cause regions in the Regions List to be deleted when pressing Delete to edit a region value.
- Fixed a bug that could cause duplicate markers or regions to be discarded when saving files.
- Fixed a bug that could cause multiple regions that use the same start time and name to be sorted incorrectly in the Regions List.
- Fixed a bug that could cause a crash when clicking the Play buttons in the Regions List window.
- Fixed a bug that could cause warnings to be displayed inconsistently when deleting regions that are in use by a Playlist/Cutlist.
- Fixed a bug that could clear Playlist, Track List, and Region List selections when right-clicking to display the shortcut menu.
- Fixed a bug that prevented you from adding a selected region to the Playlist/Cutlist unless the Regions List window was visible.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Track and Index items in the Track List window to appear to be editable. Both items are now correctly displayed as read only. CD indexes are automatically numbered to match the index markers in the data window, and you can rearrange tracks by dragging the rows in the Track List window.
- If a file contains multiple CDif chunks, Sound Forge Pro now removes redundant chunks when saving.