14th November 2012
Sony has updated Sound Forge Pro Mac to version 1.0.21.
Notable fixes/changes in version 1.0.21:
- When playing mono files, audio is now played through channels 1 and 2. You can use the Audio tab in the Preferences dialog to assign channels from multichannel audio files to outputs on your sound card.
- You can now set default event curve types (Options > Event > Default Fade In/Out).
- Added a Trim command to the Edit menu.
- Fixed a problem that could cause a crash on certain systems during automatic window restoration (startup).
- Fixed issues that could cause crashes and drawing issues during resizing and full-screen transitions.
- Fixed a problem with importing and exporting mp3 metadata.
- Fixed an issue importing markers and regions that are past the end of a file.
- Addressed drawing issues with certain buttons under Mountain Lion.
- Fixed issues with event snapping.
- Meter channels now update immediately on tab changes.
- The Process button is no longer unavailable during process and effect previewing.
Notable fixes/changes in version 1.0.20:
- Fixed an issue that could cause application menus to be displayed incorrectly when the system language is not English.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the application to become unresponsive when applying a process to an empty editor.
- Fixed an issue that incorrectly allowed plug-ins to be applied via the Plug-In Chooser when in event mode.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the application to open with an incorrect tool layout.