14th November 2012
Sony has updated Sound Forge Pro Mac to version 1.0.21.
Notable fixes/changes in version 1.0.21:
- When playing mono files, audio is now played through channels 1 and 2. You can use the Audio tab in the Preferences dialog to assign channels from multichannel audio files to outputs on your sound card.
- You can now set default event curve types (Options > Event > Default Fade In/Out).
- Added a Trim command to the Edit menu.
- Fixed a problem that could cause a crash on certain systems during automatic window restoration (startup).
- Fixed issues that could cause crashes and drawing issues during resizing and full-screen transitions.
- Fixed a problem with importing and exporting mp3 metadata.
- Fixed an issue importing markers and regions that are past the end of a file.
- Addressed drawing issues with certain buttons under Mountain Lion.
- Fixed issues with event snapping.
- Meter channels now update immediately on tab changes.
- The Process button is no longer unavailable during process and effect previewing.
Notable fixes/changes in version 1.0.20:
- Fixed an issue that could cause application menus to be displayed incorrectly when the system language is not English.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the application to become unresponsive when applying a process to an empty editor.
- Fixed an issue that incorrectly allowed plug-ins to be applied via the Plug-In Chooser when in event mode.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the application to open with an incorrect tool layout.
28 Feb 2014 Sony updates Sound Forge Pro Mac to v220.127.116.11
05 Dec 2013 Sony updates Sound Forge Pro Mac to v1.0.26
09 Apr 2013 Sony updates Sound Forge Pro Mac to v1.0.23
20 Dec 2012 Sony updates Sound Forge Pro Mac to v1.0.22
14 Nov 2012 Sony updates Sound Forge Pro Mac to v1.0.21
03 May 2012 Sony updates Vegas Pro 11 to Build 682/683