3rd May 2012
Sony has updated Vegas Pro 11 to Build 682/683.
Notable fixes/changes in version 11.0 (Build 682/683)
- Fixed a crash that could occur on some computers during playback if the Split Screen View was used in the Clipboard mode.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when right-clicking the Pan/Crop ruler.
- Fixed a crash that could occur opening certain FLAC files.
- Fixed a crash or hang that could occur when switching between Video FX and Compositors windows with certain OFX plug-ins.
- Fixed a hang that could occur with Spiral, Split, Squeeze, and Zoom transitions on certain NVIDIA GPUs.
- Fixed the ability render more than 4 channels of audio to Sony MXF format.
- Fixed an issue that could cause garbled audio in the rendered file if the last playback direction was reverse.
- Re-enabled GPU acceleration of Cookie Cutter (Video FX) and Page Loop (Transition) on AMD GPUs when running Catalyst 12.2 or newer.
- Fixed an error message that would appear when writing to the Sony XDCAM Professional Media Station (XDS) internal drive from Vegas.
28 Feb 2014 Sony updates Sound Forge Pro Mac to v126.96.36.199
05 Dec 2013 Sony updates Sound Forge Pro Mac to v1.0.26
09 Apr 2013 Sony updates Sound Forge Pro Mac to v1.0.23
20 Dec 2012 Sony updates Sound Forge Pro Mac to v1.0.22
14 Nov 2012 Sony updates Sound Forge Pro Mac to v1.0.21
03 May 2012 Sony updates Vegas Pro 11 to Build 682/683
17 Jan 2008 Solid State Logic releases Pro-Convert
05 Oct 2007 Cakewalk announces Sonar 7 Crossgrade Pricing