Sony has updated Vegas Pro 11 to Build 682/683.
Notable fixes/changes in version 11.0 (Build 682/683)
- Fixed a crash that could occur on some computers during playback if the Split Screen View was used in the Clipboard mode.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when right-clicking the Pan/Crop ruler.
- Fixed a crash that could occur opening certain FLAC files.
- Fixed a crash or hang that could occur when switching between Video FX and Compositors windows with certain OFX plug-ins.
- Fixed a hang that could occur with Spiral, Split, Squeeze, and Zoom transitions on certain NVIDIA GPUs.
- Fixed the ability render more than 4 channels of audio to Sony MXF format.
- Fixed an issue that could cause garbled audio in the rendered file if the last playback direction was reverse.
- Re-enabled GPU acceleration of Cookie Cutter (Video FX) and Page Loop (Transition) on AMD GPUs when running Catalyst 12.2 or newer.
- Fixed an error message that would appear when writing to the Sony XDCAM Professional Media Station (XDS) internal drive from Vegas.