Sony Creative Software updates ACID Pro to v7.0a
17th November 2008
17th November 2008
Sony Creative Software has updated ACID Pro to v7.0a.
Notable Fixes/Changes in Version 7.0a:
- The élastique plug-in has been updated for improved performance.
- When the Close audio and MIDI ports when ACID is not the active application check box in Preferences > General is selected, external control is also suspended when ACID is not active.
- When you edit a clip in an external editor, audio, MIDI, and external control hardware is released regardless of the Close audio and MIDI ports when ACID is not the active application check box setting. The ports are re-enabled when focus is restored to ACID.
- The Save each track as a separate file check box is now available when rendering projects that contain video. When this check box is selected, each rendered track will contain the video stream as long as the rendering template is configured to render video. Fixed a bug that could cause ACID to crash when switching between audio devices.
- Fixed a problem that could prevent metronome count-off from working correctly.
- Fixed a bug that could produce an incorrect recording when changing your project bit depth or sample rate while a track is armed.
- Fixed several bugs that could occur when using ACID as a ReWire device.
- Fixed a bug that could cause a crash when routing an input bus's input and output to hardware ports.
- Fixed a bug that caused an error when rendering to WAV format with rendering templates that use the GSM 6.10 format.
- When saving projects with soft synth automation, envelope fade types are now preserved.
- Fixed a bug that caused all uncategorized plug-ins to be moved when moving a single VSTi plug-in from the No Category folder to a user folder.
- Fixed a bug that caused plug-ins to sort slowly in the Plug-In Manager window.
- Fixed a bug that prevented peak meters in the Mixing Console window from resetting when stopping playback.
- Fixed a bug that prevented control surface channel-tracking indicators from being displayed in the Mixing Console window.
- Fixed a bug that could prevent the Mixing Console from saving its size and layout after restarting ACID.
- Fixed a bug that could cause Beat-mapped events to be offset when dragging events on the timeline.
- Fixed a bug that could cause ACID to hang when changing a track's color.
- Fixed a bug that prevented single-tempo Beat-mapped clips from updating their tempo correctly when using the Initial tempo (BPM) control on the Stretch tab of the Clip Properties dialog.
Other Related News
07 Aug 2014 Sony updates Sound Forge Pro 11 for Windows to Build 29323 Jul 2014 Sony Creative Software updates Vegas Pro 13 to Build 37330 Apr 2014 Sony Creative Software updates Vegas Pro 13 to Build 31029 Apr 2014 Sony updates ACID Music Studio 10.0 to Build 10811 Apr 2014 Sony announces Vegas Pro 13 - Introduces Mobile Companion iPad App, Loudness Meters, and Proxy-First Workflow28 Feb 2014 Sony updates Sound Forge Pro Mac to v18.104.22.16828 Jan 2014 Sony releases Sound Forge Pro Mac 2 and updates SpectraLayers Pro for Mac & Win to v2.105 Dec 2013 Sony updates Sound Forge Pro Mac to v1.0.2628 Nov 2013 Sony Creative Software updates Vegas Pro 12 to Build 77019 Nov 2013 Sony Creative Software updates SpectraLayers Pro to v2.0.2231 Oct 2013 Sony updates Sound Forge Pro 11 for Windows to Build 27210 Sep 2013 Sony Creative Software updates Vegas Pro 12 to Build 71026 Jul 2013 Sony releases "Sound Forge Pro 11" for Win and "SpectraLayers Pro 2" for Mac & Win09 Apr 2013 Sony Creative Software updates Vegas Pro 12 to Build 56309 Apr 2013 Sony updates Sound Forge Pro Mac to v1.0.2320 Dec 2012 Sony updates Sound Forge Pro Mac to v1.0.2229 Nov 2012 #KVRDeal Expired Sony Creative Software Holiday Promotion - 25% off nearly everything21 Nov 2012 Sony announces new editing suites for Vegas Pro and Movie Studio Platinum14 Nov 2012 Sony updates Sound Forge Pro Mac to v1.0.2105 Nov 2012 Sony Creative Software updates Vegas Pro 12 to Build 394
01 Aug 2014 #KVRDeal Expired Sounds And Effects Mid Summer Sale19 Sep 2013 Sounds And Effects releases Netherworld II with Fright Violin Effects for Kontakt & Reason10 Feb 2012 Splurgo Audio releases Hard Rock Guitar and Progressive Rock Guitar sample packs12 Oct 2011 Nine Volt Audio releases "The Beat Aesthetic: Taiko Edition" in REX, Stylus RMX, Kontakt, ACID & Apple Loop formats24 Aug 2011 Splurgo Audio releases Acoustic Guitar & Urban Bass Loops15 Jul 2011 Zero-G releases Electro Glitch Essentials21 Apr 2011 Soundtrack Loops releases Dubplate Techtonics - Dubstep Loops & Samples20 Apr 2011 FatLoud releases Black & Gold 2 - Urban & Dance Samples & Loops Library19 Apr 2011 Prime Loops releases Electro House Shoxx 2 sample pack05 Oct 2007 Cakewalk announces Sonar 7 Crossgrade Pricing29 Nov 2006 Cakewalk announces Special Cross-grade Pricing on SONAR 627 May 2005 Digital Music Doctor releases interactive training courses