25th November 2010
Sony Creative Software has updated Sound Forge Pro to v10.0c.
Notable fixes/changes in Version 10.0c:
- Fixed a bug that could cause the spectrum graph to be displayed incorrectly in the Spectrum Analysis window.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when an in-use file was modified outside of Sound Forge 10.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when dragging a selection to the workspace to create a new file.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when loading a sample via SDMI.
- Fixed a bug that could cause Sound Forge to hang or crash when using the Batch Converter script on a large number of files.
- Fixed a bug that could delay plug-in parameters from being updated in real time during looped playback.
- Fixed a bug that caused a Find operation to change the active editing tool.
- Fixed a bug that prevented you from editing the Selection Start, Selection End, and Selection Length boxes on a data window when using SMPTE Drop time.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the SMPTE: Play at Time trigger in the Playlist from working.
- Fixed a bug that could prevent Sound Forge from removing temporary files, incorrectly displaying the Crash Recovery dialog the next time you start the application.