12th October 2010
Sony Creative Software has updated the just-released Vegas Pro 10 to version 10.0a.
Notable fixes/changes in Version 10.0a:
- Implemented numerous fixes in the video FX timeline editor.
- Implemented numerous fixes in the OFX plug-in API.
- Enabled 1080-50p/60p for Sony AVC.
- Enabled B-frame rendering for nonbaseline profiles for Sony AVC.
- Improved the MPEG-2 reader.
- Fixed a crash when canceling two-pass MPEG-2 renders.
- Fixed an issue that could cause FX automation envelopes to change which parameter they controlled when switching plug-ins using the Insert FX region of the Mixing Console.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the wrong plug-in to be added when adding an effect from the Insert FX region of the Mixing Console.
- Fixed an undo buffer error that could occur after bypassing FX on an Input Bus.
- Fixed a crash when rendering a file when MIDI ports are enabled.
- Fixed a reversal of the vertical offset direction in the Stereoscopic 3D Adjust plug-in if rotation and keystone adjustments were both zero.
- Fixed missing render templates in the Export Video to XDCAM Disc dialog.
- Fixed a crash when using Show Video Monitor in the Trimmer when stereoscopic 3D is active on the external monitor from the Video Preview window.
- Fixed issues with Build Dynamic RAM Preview not stopping when requested if Pan/Crop window is open, or stopping early if Video FX window is open.
09 Apr 2013 Sony updates Sound Forge Pro Mac to v1.0.23
20 Dec 2012 Sony updates Sound Forge Pro Mac to v1.0.22
14 Nov 2012 Sony updates Sound Forge Pro Mac to v1.0.21
03 May 2012 Sony updates Vegas Pro 11 to Build 682/683
29 Feb 2012 Sony updates Vegas Pro 11 to Build 594/595
28 Oct 2011 Sony releases Vegas Pro 11
13 Apr 2011 Sony Creative Software announces Vegas Pro 10.0d
17 Jan 2008 Solid State Logic releases Pro-Convert
05 Oct 2007 Cakewalk announces Sonar 7 Crossgrade Pricing