Sony has updated ACID Music Studio to v5.0a and Vegas to v5.0d.
Changes/Fixes in ACID v5.0a:
- A bug has been fixed that could cause ACID Pro software to scan for plug-ins every time the application started.
- A bug has been fixed that could cause the application to crash when changing the sample rate to 192 kHz (via the ACID Project Properties dialog or the driver applet) when using a MOTU 869HD.
- A bug has been fixed that caused summary information to be removed from files when saving ACID information.
- The Downmix Output button in the Mixer window now works correctly.
- A bug has been fixed that caused an "Unsupported Media Type" error message to be displayed when rendering to a sample rate that is not supported for playback.
- The Media Manager Options dialog now allows you to delete media-usage relationship information from the current database.
- A bug has been fixed that caused some ACID 4.0 projects that use custom DLS sound sets on soft synth busses to revert to the default General MIDI sound set when opening the project in ACID 5.0 software.
- A bug has been fixed that could maximize processor usage when applying a groove to a long loop.
- Multiple ReWire bugs have been fixed.
Changes/Fixes in Vegas v5.0d:
- HDV project and rendering templates (AVI and MPEG-2) have been added.