Sound Dust has announced the release of HamMR Bass&Chords, a free Tonewheel Organ Instrument for Kontakt.
Developed as part of the HamMR suite with organ supremo Mikey Rowe, Bass & Chords is the 400MB cut down "home keyboard" version of the HamMR+ and the HamMR Growler.
- The bottom octave of a 1958 Hammond B3 played at full tilt through an overloaded, full speed Leslie cabinet.
- 5 x 15 second round robin samples per note from two mic positions.
- One octave of major chords mapped per note.
- One octave of minor chords mapped per note.
- Adjustable volume, ADSR, pan and vibrato controls per articulation.
- Overall EQ.
- Leslie simulator and reverb for chord articulations.
- A hidden extra... watch the video for details.
Price: Free at Sound Dust. The HamMR Bass & Chords requires the full version of Kontakt 4 or 5.