The sound of BlueTube Compressor comes from a hand-crafted, vintage tube mastering compressor. This vintage unit has an over 110dB THD+N (Total Harmonic Distortion + Noise), an ultra low distortion which is rarely achieved for tube devices. So it has a fat, strong but transparent sound. Utilizing Sound Magic's modeling technology, BlueTube Compressor not only intends to simulate its classic compressor behavior, but also to capture its special flavor.
- Internal 64-bit floating point precision.
- Over 110dB THD+N made it less distortion than most tube compressors.
- Two mode switch helps you better tweak the compressor.
- A.I modes helps you get rid of tweak fatigue, 2 easy-understanding sliders will make your music life much easier, with a little magic.
- A separate fatness control enables you to control the fatness of the sound.
- 2 VU meters helps you better monitoring the processing result.
- The blue color of the tube on GUI will follow peak levels to change.
- Support up to 32Bit/384KHz resolution.
Pricing & Availability
BlueTube Compressor costs €29.90 and is provided as a VST effect under Windows and an add-on for Supreme Piano.
BlueStone Piano and Ruby Piano Version 2.1
- Add scala format file (.scl files)support for getting different temperaments.
- 4 slots to load scala files.
- Setting for global, center note, start and end note.
- Fixes sustain pedal release slowly issue.
- Other minor changes.