Sound Magic has released Neo Imager, a hybrid tool which combines a Stereo Enhancer and an Imager. You can adjust both the stereo position of your music/tracks and enhance that stereo feeling as well. It is useful when you need put an instrument into a different position, or make a mono recording "pop" into a stereo feel.
Sound Magic says "Neo Imager use a new technology which we call "Enhanced M/S Matrix", which enables you to rotate the sound, make it wider or put it into a deeper position. You can also add a delay effect and/or a natural damping effect to the sound, which really creates a natural stereo image."
- Internal 64-bit floating point precision.
- Innovative Enhanced M/S Matrix enables users to adjust stereo position with meticulous controls.
- Innovative Partial True Stereo Convolution Technology adds realistic stereo feeling to your mono tracks, and enhanced the stereo feeling for current stereo tracks.
- Delay and Damping effects enables a better position feelings.
- A/B setting makes it very convenient to A/B comparison.
- Support up to 32Bit/384KHz resolution.
Neo Imager costs €49 and is available for Windows as a VST effect plug-in.
13 Feb 2014 Sound Magic Announces Feb Sale
06 Feb 2014 Sound Magic updates Neo DynaMaster to v1.1
10 Jan 2014 Sound Magic announces January Sale
13 Dec 2013 Sound Magic releases Producer Bundle
01 Dec 2013 Sound Magic announces Supreme Piano 3
28 Nov 2013 Sound Magic Winter Sale and Black Friday Special
24 Sep 2013 Sound Magic Mid-Autumn Sale