7th January 2014
Sound Radix released their 32- to 64-bit Audio Units adapter 32 Lives.
32 Lives is designed to generate 64-bit Audio Units versions from legacy 32-bit plug-ins, and to enable a smooth and transparent transition to new 64-bit DAWs such as Logic Pro X, MainStage 3, Live 9 (64-bit) and Digital Performer 8 (64-bit).
With 32 Lives, previous 32-bit projects can be loaded into 64-bit only environments, including presets, plug-ins settings and automation. No re-wiring, routing or opening additional windows is required.
- Creates 64-bit adapter plug-ins for legacy 32-bit only Audio Units plug-ins.
- Transparently loads legacy TC PowerCore, Abbey Road, URS and other plug-ins into Logic Pro X and other 64-bit Audio Units compatible DAWs.
- Fully compatible with older projects, loads all presets, settings and automation.
- Ultra-low latency and high CPU efficiency.
- GUI workflow is transparent and doesn't require additional clicks and windows.
- Compatible with Logic Pro X, MainStage 3, Final Cut Pro X, Garageband X, Live 9, Digital Performer 8, Studio One 2, Audition CC, and Tracktion 4.
- Compatible with OS X Lion, Mountain Lion and Mavericks.
Price: $99. There is a free trial version available here.
06 Dec 2012 Sound Radix updates Pi to v1.0.1