Pi works to improve the summing of a DAW or a mixer. It dynamically minimizes frequency cancellations between instruments within the mix,
and brings back the depth and focus lost when overlapping frequencies collide.
- True multi-channel engine, dynamically optimizes phase relationships between mix channels for optimal sounding mix.
- Three-mode track grouping for enhanced related instruments and multi-mic setup phase correlation optimization.
- Full Range and Low Frequency global optimization modes.
- Four mode multi-channel phase correlation display, enables a unique view of the phase relationships within the mix.
- Internal, inter-channel sample accurate routing, no complicated side-chaining required.
- Available for Mac & PC in VST, RTAS and AU formats, in 32 and 64 bits where applicable.
Pricing & Availability
Pi is available for an introductory price of $180 (normally $240). A special introductory offer of $150 is available for Sound Radix's existing customers in their user area. A free, 30 day fully functional trial is available for download.
06 Dec 2012 Sound Radix updates Pi to v1.0.1