- CHNL WEIGHT: Since gain plays a major role in channels' phase influence and sensitivity in a mix, some program material can get strongly influenced by other channels in the mix when their level is relatively low or when they decay into lower levels. With CHNL WEIGHT It is now possible to manually adjust the channel's low level and overall phase sensitivity and intensity within the mix. As CHNL WEIGHT increases - the less sensitive and more influential it'll be to other channels in the mix. This can help minimize artifacts on some program material, especially on low level, mid-range sustain notes and tails.
- Global Lookahead Buffer: Allows the use of larger audio buffers and other high latency plug-ins. If Pi doesn't get all the samples it needs in time due to a larger audio buffer or other high latency plug-in, it can't do its magic and it'll displays Sync Errors. If you're getting Sync Errors messages, Increase the lookahead buffer until they're gone. Click on the Sound Radix logo to open the About screen and access this setting.
- Major performance improvements in Windows.
- Fixed bug causing drop-outs in some VST hosts.
- Fixed keyboard focus issues in Cubase and Pro Tools in Windows.
In response to popular request, Sound Radix is extending Pi's introductory offer of $180 (regular $240) through the end of January.