Sound Radix has updated SurferEQ to version 1.2. Auto-Align and Pi AAX 32- & 64-bit updates are also available. The new Auto-Align installer also include a free, 30-day fully functional trial version.
- MIDI support: SurferEQ now has MIDI note input and supports 3 operation modes (described in detail below).
- AAX compatibility: 32- and 64-bit, Pro Tools 11 compatible.
- Settings window allows tweaking pitch tracking parameters.
- Improved filter transitions (Fixed "pop"s on extreme settings).
- CPU usage optimized by up to 75%.
- Trial version is now a 30-day fully functional trial.
- Graphics compatibility with Retina displays.
- Fixed keyboard input issues in some Windows hosts.
- Fixed rare crashes in Windows.
- MIDI mode 1: Note Overrides Detection: Designed for easy correction of the pitch-detection engine when required. A MIDI Note On input will override the internal pitch-detector. On MIDI Note Off, the pitch-detection engine will resume its operation.
- MIDI mode 2: Surf By Note: Designed for frequency specific ducking. Pitch / Frequency is controlled by MIDI, Internal pitch-detection engine is disabled. MIDI Note On / Off toggles Surf-enabled bands.
- MIDI mode 3: Instrument Mode: Designed to be played like an instrument where the source audio acts as an oscillator. Pitch / Frequency and sound are controlled and triggered by MIDI Notes.